Our formal launch date for operations - open for bookings - is set for Thursday 1st October 2020
1st PHASE – In the first phase (currently underway) we will prioritise recruiting those businesses that are:
- Capable of taking direct bookings.
- Have the IT skills to use our online editors to build their presentations without the help of a VWB volunteer.
This recruitment will extend to potential SMMEs - business partners in those destinations (domestic, regional, international) in our pilot project destination - Chiang Mai.
*SMMEs – Small, Medium & Micro Enterprises.
Early Adopter Advantage - RTA members that register early gain an advantage.
- Their businesses will rank higher in the RTA search results listings.
- The RTA will collaborate with them on a range of marketing initiatives.
- Expand the recruiting drive to include businesses beyond Chiang Mai.
- Use donations from early adopters to seed fund VWB’s work in recruiting and preparing the more disenfranchised SMMEs for RTA membership.
RTA Ambassadors – The RTA will launch a campaign to recruit RTA Ambassadors (customers/responsible tourists) and provide them with incentives to visit RTA supported destinations.